YOU … and an Army of Ten!
TEN-HUT! Gear up for your writing with tried-and-true tips from the trenches. Ten award-winning authors share invaluable tips and secrets they’ve gleaned the hard way, offering a broad range of insights and opinions on the best way to tackle subjects such as the following:
- Plotting Techniques
- Villains We Love to Hate
- Dynamic Dialogue
- Sigh-Worthy Heroes
- The Right Heroine for the Job
- Hooking Your Reader in the First Chapter
- Scene Endings to Lead Your Readers On
- Creating a Movie Set
- Making your Readers Cry
- Deep POV
- Copyediting your Manuscript
- Indie Publishing vs. Traditional Publishing
- Marketing for Those Who Hate Marketing
At last … a writer’s tool that provides the experience and expertise of ten authors who’ve been on the front lines of publishing and lived to teach about it: Connie Almony, Lynnette Bonner, Hallee Bridgeman, Louise Gouge, Michelle Griep, Julie Lessman, Elizabeth Ludwig, Ane Mulligan, MaryLu Tyndall, and Erica Vetsch.